At Wet Walls & Ceilings, we believe that everyone should have stylish walls and flooring, that's why we have teamed up with Klarna to help your shopping experience and help you get that bathroom you have dreamed about.
If you haven’t heard about Klarna before, have a quick read of this blog to get all of the important details.
What is Klarna?
You no longer need to wait until payday to place your order online, now Klarna gives you the opportunity to decide how you’d like to pay for your new bathroom wall panels, cladding and/or flooring. That means that at checkout you now get three options:
- Pay straight away following the usual checkout process
- Pay later in 30 days - with this option you can make sure you’re totally happy with your items before ever making a payment.
- Pay in 3 installments - this helps you to break down the costs so that they’re more digestible. No Interest and no charges, just hassle-free payments.
How Klarna works on Wet Walls & Ceilings:
- Add products to your cart and select “Klarna” when you check out
- Enter a few personal details and you’ll know instantly if you’re approved
- Klarna will send you an email confirmation and reminders when it’s time to pay
- You can complete your future Klarna purchases with just one click
A Quick Reminder:
- You will never be charged for using Klarna.
- There are no interest fees. EVER.
- When you use Klarna, you’ll go through a soft credit check. A soft credit check does not affect your credit score and is strictly between you and Klarna, and is not visible to other lenders.
With Klarna you can slice up your Wet Walls & Ceilings payments into three or even pay 30 days later. You've got options now!
We hope you’ll love the flexibility that Klarna offers you as much as we do! So when you are next looking at revamping your bathroom or kitchen - remember to ditch the tiles and panel it with Wet Walls & Ceilings.