Delivery & Returns
Free Delivery: Enjoy free standard delivery to the mainland UK on orders over £499.
Standard delivery: For mainland UK orders: We are dispatching online orders within 3 to 5 working days. We appreciate your patience while we work hard to get everyone’s orders where they need to be. Please be aware that during the current climate we are sending out orders to customers in England & Wales once a week from the 1st November 2020. Orders must be placed before 5pm on Saturday for dispatch the following Monday.
Next Day delivery: PLEASE NOTE - AT THIS TIME OUR NEXT DAY DELIVERY SERVICE IS UNAVAILABLE. OUR COURIERS CANNOT GUARANTEE A NEXT DAY SERVICE CURRENTLY.
For our Next Day delivery service place your order before 1pm for same-day dispatch and next-day delivery. Please note that Express delivery is not available on orders placed on Saturday or Sunday.
Please check below for delivery times and charges to remote postcodes such as the Isle of Wight or Scottish Highlands.
Please note that we cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes. Please be aware orders will not leave our depot on bank holidays. Delivery is subject to stock availability and having full credit card authorisation.
|Sample||Standard Delivery||Royal Mail||£0.99|
|Any||Next Day Delivery||Next Working Day||£49.95|
|Orders under £499||Standard Delivery|
3 to 5 Working Days
|Orders over £499||Standard Delivery|
3 to 5 Working Days
|3 to 5 Working Days||£59.95|
|Scottish Islands||Standard Delivery||3 to 5 Working Days||£99.95|
|Northern Ireland||Standard Delivery||3 to 5 Working Days||£69.95|
|Isle of Man||Standard Delivery||3 to 5 Working Days||£49.95|
* Free Delivery is available for Mainland UK delivery addresses only. Terms & Conditions apply.
In the event that an item is temporarily out of stock, we will notify you of the delay and you may consider the following options:
- Cancel your order and a full refund will be issued.
- Choose an alternative that we have in stock.
- We can despatch your order as soon as we receive new stock.
If the address that you state as your billing address online does not match the address your card is registered to there may be a delay in the dispatch of your parcel. We cannot be held responsible for any delay and will not refund postage charges.
* We aim to meet these delivery times but during busy periods (including Sale, Black Friday, Christmas etc.) deliveries may take a little longer. During spells of bad weather, conditions may mean that these delivery services aren’t available, or that order cut-off times need amending and/or delivery times need to be extended. However, we will always work hard to keep these temporary changes to a minimum.
Please note that during the current climate your delivery may take a little bit longer than normal due to our team working at a reduced level. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
We're On Hand To Help
If you have any other questions about your delivery, just give us a call on 0141 882 8275, email email@example.com or drop our team a message via Live Chat.
Please keep in mind that our Customer Services team are extremely busy both in-store and online, but they will respond to your queries as soon as they’re able. We appreciate you bearing with us in this especially busy period.
If you’d like to return your unopened packs, please send it back to us within 100 days of purchase for a full refund (excluding any delivery charges). Sample orders are non-returnable and Package Deals must be returned in full no part-return offered.
Private United Kingdom customers have certain cancellation rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (the Regulations). Wet Walls & Ceilings offers the following returns policy:
- Returns of unopened items are accepted within 100 days from date of purchase with a valid proof of purchase.
- Any customer wishing to exercise this right must notify the vendor at either of the following: in writing to Wet Walls & Ceilings, 20 Barrie Road, Hillington Industrial Estate, Glasgow, G52 4PX, by telephone to 0141 882 8275 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As a further condition of the right to return, customers must also arrange (at their own expense) to return the goods in a saleable condition to the address referred to in (2) above as soon as possible. If the vendor pays the return cost then this will be deducted from any refund. The goods will be deemed returned when actually received by the vendor at the said address. Alternatively items can also be returned in person (at no cost) to any Wet Walls & Ceilings Showroom with a valid proof of purchase.
- Pending the return of the goods they must be kept in good condition.
- Customers shall be entitled to a full refund (less any charges referred to in (3) above) on full compliance with the foregoing 1. Any goods made to customers’ specifications 2. The following are bespoke products, manufactured specifically to order and therefore non-returnable.
Where goods delivered by the vendor are received by the customer damaged, the vendor must be notified within 24 hours of delivery in order for replacement goods to be re-sent free of charge. No such claims will be accepted after the 24 hours has elapsed.
If the returned order is received by the vendor damaged without prior notification, the vendor will notify customer and the cost of the damaged items will be deducted from your refund.