Vox Vilo Motivo Modern Patchwork Wall Panel Pack
The Vilo Motivo Modern Patchwork from Vox combines subdued colours with bold textures to give you a fashionable look. Ideal for creating a sleek, modern feel in any room and/or office space.
This Modern range of panelling comes in packs of 4, each pack creates its unique design and continues on should you wish to add more to cover a larger area. The panels measure 2.65m in length, 25cm width and 8mm thick.
A cost-effective alternative to tiling your room and no need for grout or regular maintenance.
Please Note: This product requires to be fitted in sequence to give the correct desired pattern, these panels are numbered 1,2,3,4 on the reverse.
- Tongue and groove panels provide a seamless finish with tight, almost invisible joints
- Install on Walls and Ceilings
- Excellent Insulation and Soundproofing
- Can be installed Horizontal and/or Vertical
- 100% Waterproof PVC core
- Class 1 Fire rated - suitable for commercial and domestic use
- Suitable for both wet and dry areas including shower enclosures, bath surrounds, wet rooms, and utility rooms.
- Non-porous, hygienic, mould free
- Virtually maintenance free wipe-clean surface
- No wet trades required
Keep your wet wall panels in tip-top condition with a minimal amount of cleaning. Our wall panels can be cleaned using normal soap, water, and a soft cloth. You can also use a non-scratch liquid cleaner.
On a day-to-day basis or after every use, rinse the panels and then clean off the excess water with a soft cloth and remove any remaining water using a high quality microfibre cloth. This will help to prevent the build up of residue and limescale. Be particular attentive around any exposed sealant areas, these should be wiped clean to prevent the build-up of dirt.
Abrasive cleaner should never be used. High acidic cleaners should also be avoided as over time they may cause discolouration or damage to the surface of the panels. Do not allow nail varnish, spirits, toilet cleaners or bleach to come in to contact with the panel’s surface. If you do this will null and void your warranty.