Our Green Tartan Kerradeco Premium Wall Panels are the ultimate in high quality premium textured designer wall panelling. Made from multi-layered polymer material enriched with mineral additives, these solid boards look great in your home or business alike.
The panels are sold in packs of 8, with each panel measuring 295mm (29.5cm) wide by 1350mm (1.35m) long and 9mm thick, with a total coverage of 3.2 sqm per pack of 8 panels.
Our Kerradeco panels are not only aesthetically pleasing but also have exceptional technical qualities. They are non-flammable with enhanced soundproofing & insulation, impact, UV and moisture resistant. Installation of the system is quick and uncomplicated.
The panels are joined together with a tongue and groove and unlike our other panels they are on all four sides. They are mounted directly to the wall with adhesive or on a substructure, using screws. What's more, Kerradeco assembly is "clean" compared to traditional wall finishing methods, and immediately after its completion you can use the rooms.
These Premium quality heavy duty sold wall cladding panels make a great alternative to dry wall, ceramic tiles, wallpaper and paint.
Read the manual before installing the product. Before you start the work, inspect the purchased goods carefully for manufacturing defects. Please note that the product installed at variance with the instructions shall void the warranty and Wet Walls & Ceilings will not be held liable.
- Width: 295mm
- Length: 1350mm
- Panels per Pack: 8
- Area Covered (SQM): 3.2
- Thickness: 9mm
- Surface Finish: Matt
- Material: Multi-layered Polymer Solid board
- Waterproof: 100%
- Suitability: Walls
- 10 Year Warranty
- Four-sided Tongue & Groove Panels
- Excellent insulation and Soundproofing
- Can be installed horizontally or vertically
- Virtually maintenance free wipe-clean surface
- Suitable for both wet and dry areas including shower enclosures, bath surrounds, utility rooms, and kitchens.
- Non-porous, hygienic, mould-free
- UV Resistant
- Impact Resistant
- No wet trades required
- Helps to mask uneven walls
Keep your wet wall panels in tip-top condition with a minimal amount of cleaning. Our wall panels can be cleaned using normal soap, water, and a soft cloth. You can also use a non-scratch liquid cleaner.
On a day-to-day basis or after every use, rinse the panels and then clean off the excess water with a soft cloth and remove any remaining water using a high quality microfibre cloth. This will help to prevent the build up of residue and limescale. Be particular attentive around any exposed sealant areas, these should be wiped clean to prevent the build-up of dirt.
Abrasive cleaner should never be used. High acidic cleaners should also be avoided as over time they may cause discolouration or damage to the surface of the panels. Do not allow nail varnish, spirits, toilet cleaners or bleach to come in to contact with the panel’s surface. If you do this will null and void your warranty.
• £19.95 for local deliveries [Central Scotland] - please check our Delivery & Returns Page for the Postcodes included.
• Mainland Scotland, England & Wales deliveries are priced at £19.95 - excluding Devon & Cornwall with is charged at £59.95.
• For delivery charges for other UK regions please check out our Delivery & Returns Page
• All Mainland UK orders are despatched using our own dedicated delivery vans or a national courier company
• Samples are priced at 99p to cover Postage & Packaging. Sample orders are non-returnable
• 100 days hassle-free Returns Policy. Terms & Conditions apply
• Multipanel & FIBO return orders will incur a 20% re-stocking fee
• Multipanel & FIBO wall panels are not available for collection - delivery only
Recently Viewed Products
Green Tartan Kerradeco Wall Panel
- £19.95 for delivery of all Mainland UK orders under £299
- FREE Mainland UK Delivery for all orders £299 or more
- For delivery charges for other UK regions please check out our Delivery & Returns Page
- All Mainland UK orders are despatched using our own dedicated delivery vans or a national courier
- Samples are priced at 99p to cover Postage & Packaging. Sample orders are non-returnable
- 100 days hassle-free Returns Policy. Terms & Conditions apply
- Multipanel return orders will incur a 20% re-stocking fee
- FIBO Wall Panel return orders will incur a 30% re-stocking fee
- Multipanel & FIBO Wall Panels are available for delivery only. Click & Collect not available