Abstract Brushed Grey Wall Panel Packs
The Abstract Brushed Grey Wall Panels would make a stunning addition to your redesigned bathroom or shower room. Grey toned interiors are hugely popular in today's home interior markets due to the neutral, soft and warm colour palette. These wall panels will undoubtedly make your shower room utterly timeless and bring your home into the 21st century.
The Abstract Brushed Grey Wall Panel Packs will make your bathroom space look and feel like a 5 star spa or hotel due the elegant and classic colour scheme. These panels are also available in 4 alternative colours.
Panels per Pack: 4
Area Covered (Sqm): 2.7 square metres per pack
Surface Finish: Matt
Material: High Impact PVC
- Tongue and groove panels provide a seamless finish with tight, almost invisible joints
- Install on Walls and Ceilings
- Excellent Insulation and Soundproofing
- Can be installed Horizontal and/or Vertical
- 100% Waterproof PVC core
- Class 1 Fire rated - suitable for commercial and domestic use
- Suitable for both wet and dry areas including shower enclosures, bath surrounds, wet rooms, and utility rooms.
- Non-porous, hygienic, mould-free
- Virtually maintenance free wipe clean surface
- No wet trades require
Keep your wet wall panels in tip-top condition with a minimal amount of cleaning. Our wall panels can be cleaned using normal soap, water, and a soft cloth. You can also use a non-scratch liquid cleaner.
On a day-to-day basis or after every use, rinse the panels and then clean off the excess water with a soft cloth and remove any remaining water using a high quality microfibre cloth. This will help to prevent the build up of residue and limescale. Be particular attentive around any exposed sealant areas, these should be wiped clean to prevent the build-up of dirt.
Abrasive cleaner should never be used. High acidic cleaners should also be avoided as over time they may cause discolouration or damage to the surface of the panels. Do not allow nail varnish, spirits, toilet cleaners or bleach to come in to contact with the panel’s surface. If you do this will null and void your warranty.