Give you bathroom a rustic and authentic look with our Salvaged Plank Elm Linda Barker Multipanel Wall Panel. The softly weathered wood effect will transform your space into a place of tranquility, by replicating natural elements which will create a warm and welcoming environment in your bathroom. The Salvaged Plank Elm beautifully compliments natural interiors and will work well with Parchment from the Neutrals Collection.
The Salvaged Plank Elm Multipanel is part of the Linda Barker Collection, inspired by materials from the natural world and curated to emulate bathroom trends often seen in luxurious and designer hotels. The collection features beautifully crafted wall panels designed to create the appearance and texture of real slabs of stone, marble and wood.
Panel Style: Wood Effect
Width: 598mm, 900mm, 1200mm
Panels per Pack: 1
Warranty: 15 year wear warranty
Surface Finish: Matt
Material: Marine Ply
- Practical alternative to tiling
- Discreet, watertight Hydrolock joint or straight edged panelling
- Install on Walls
- Excellent Insulation and Soundproofing
- 100% Waterproof
- Class 1 Fire rated - suitable for commercial and domestic use
- Suitable for both wet and dry areas including shower enclosures, bath surrounds, wet rooms, and utility rooms.
- Non-porous, hygienic, mould-free
- Virtually maintenance free wipe clean surface
- Quick and easy to install
- Made in Britain
- 100% Recyclable
- Manufactured using Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC C128180) certified materials
- Panels can be cut to suit
- No wet trades required
Keep your wall panels in tip-top condition with a minimal amount of cleaning. Our wall panels can be cleaned using normal soap, water, and a soft cloth. You can also use a non-scratch liquid cleaner.
On a day-to-day basis or after every use, rinse the panels and then clean off the excess water with a soft cloth and remove any remaining water using a high quality microfibre cloth. This will help to prevent the build up of residue and limescale. Be particular attentive around any exposed sealant areas, these should be wiped clean to prevent the build-up of dirt.
Abrasive cleaner should never be used. High acidic cleaners should also be avoided as over time they may cause discolouration or damage to the surface of the panels. Do not allow nail varnish, spirits, toilet cleaners or bleach to come in to contact with the panel’s surface. If you do this will null and void your warranty.
• £19.95 for local deliveries [Central Scotland] - please check our Delivery & Returns Page for the Postcodes included.
• Mainland Scotland, England & Wales deliveries are priced at £19.95 - excluding Devon & Cornwall with is charged at £59.95.
• For delivery charges for other UK regions please check out our Delivery & Returns Page
• All Mainland UK orders are despatched using our own dedicated delivery vans or a national courier company
• Samples are priced at 99p to cover Postage & Packaging. Sample orders are non-returnable
• 100 days hassle-free Returns Policy. Terms & Conditions apply
• Multipanel & FIBO return orders will incur a 20% re-stocking fee
• Multipanel & FIBO wall panels are not available for collection - delivery only
Recently Viewed Products
Salvaged Plank Elm Linda Barker Multipanel Wall Panel
- £19.95 for delivery of all Mainland UK orders under £299
- FREE Mainland UK Delivery for all orders £299 or more
- For delivery charges for other UK regions please check out our Delivery & Returns Page
- All Mainland UK orders are despatched using our own dedicated delivery vans or a national courier
- Samples are priced at 99p to cover Postage & Packaging. Sample orders are non-returnable
- 100 days hassle-free Returns Policy. Terms & Conditions apply
- Multipanel return orders will incur a 20% re-stocking fee
- FIBO Wall Panel return orders will incur a 30% re-stocking fee
- Multipanel & FIBO Wall Panels are available for delivery only. Click & Collect not available