Bring the outdoors in with the Logan Oak Heritage Multipanel Wall Panel. The stylish and rustic wood effect panel emulates real planks of wood and will give your bathroom a warming and homely feel. Using natural materials in homes is growing more and more popular as they evoke calm environments and a sense of nature. The Logan Oak panel can help create a natural looking interior with 100% waterproof confidence.
The Logan Oak Multipanel is part of the Heritage Collection which features subtle colour harmonies, the perfect choice if you are looking to transform your bathroom into an elegant space that exudes calm and serenity.
Panel Style: Heritage
Width: 598mm, 900mm, 1200mm
Panels per Pack: 1
Warranty: 30 year wear warranty
Surface Finish: Matt
Material: Marine Ply
- Practical alternative to tiling
- Discreet, watertight Hydrolock joint or straight edged panelling
- Install on Walls
- Excellent Insulation and Soundproofing
- 100% Waterproof
- Class 1 Fire rated - suitable for commercial and domestic use
- Suitable for both wet and dry areas including shower enclosures, bath surrounds, wet rooms, and utility rooms.
- Non-porous, hygienic, mould-free
- Virtually maintenance free wipe clean surface
- Quick and easy to install
- Made in Britain
- 100% Recyclable
- Manufactured using Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC C128180) certified materials
- Panels can be cut to suit
- No wet trades required
Keep your wall panels in tip-top condition with a minimal amount of cleaning. Our wall panels can be cleaned using normal soap, water, and a soft cloth. You can also use a non-scratch liquid cleaner.
On a day-to-day basis or after every use, rinse the panels and then clean off the excess water with a soft cloth and remove any remaining water using a high quality microfibre cloth. This will help to prevent the build up of residue and limescale. Be particular attentive around any exposed sealant areas, these should be wiped clean to prevent the build-up of dirt.
Abrasive cleaner should never be used. High acidic cleaners should also be avoided as over time they may cause discolouration or damage to the surface of the panels. Do not allow nail varnish, spirits, toilet cleaners or bleach to come in to contact with the panel’s surface. If you do this will null and void your warranty.
• £19.95 for local deliveries [Central Scotland] - please check our Delivery & Returns Page for the Postcodes included.
• Mainland Scotland, England & Wales deliveries are priced at £19.95 - excluding Devon & Cornwall with is charged at £59.95.
• For delivery charges for other UK regions please check out our Delivery & Returns Page
• All Mainland UK orders are despatched using our own dedicated delivery vans or a national courier company
• Samples are priced at 99p to cover Postage & Packaging. Sample orders are non-returnable
• 100 days hassle-free Returns Policy. Terms & Conditions apply
• Multipanel & FIBO return orders will incur a 20% re-stocking fee
• Multipanel & FIBO wall panels are not available for collection - delivery only
Recently Viewed Products
Logan Oak Heritage Multipanel Wall Panel
- £19.95 for delivery of all Mainland UK orders under £299
- FREE Mainland UK Delivery for all orders £299 or more
- For delivery charges for other UK regions please check out our Delivery & Returns Page
- All Mainland UK orders are despatched using our own dedicated delivery vans or a national courier
- Samples are priced at 99p to cover Postage & Packaging. Sample orders are non-returnable
- 100 days hassle-free Returns Policy. Terms & Conditions apply
- Multipanel return orders will incur a 20% re-stocking fee
- FIBO Wall Panel return orders will incur a 30% re-stocking fee
- Multipanel & FIBO Wall Panels are available for delivery only. Click & Collect not available