Inspired by patterns and architectural features found in urban city environments, the Fibo London Metro Grey Wall Panel is a modern, and stylish alternative to tiling.
Fibo wall panels are made from seven layers of birch veneer, compressed and clad with a high pressure laminate on the front of the panel, and an enhanced moisture barrier at the back. When fitted together these panels have a virtually invisible join, making them not only look good but a cost-effective alternative to tiling.
Completely waterproof, our range of Fibo wall panels can transform your space into a grout-free area that can be renovated and completed five times faster than using tiles.
Warm to the touch, easy to clean, Fibo wall panels are covered with a 25-year guarantee.
- Panel Style: Tile Effect
- Width: 60cm
- Height: 240cm
- Panels per Pack: 1
- Thickness: 10.2mm
- Surface Finish: Matt
- Material: Plywood Core PEFC certified
- Waterproof: Yes
- Suitability: Domestic & Commercial Environment
- Tongue & Groove panels provide a seamless finish with tight, almost invisible joints
- Install on Walls
- Do not expose surface to sustained high temperatures or direct flame
- Do not install directly behind hob/cooker
- 100% Waterproof
- Fire Resistant: NS-EN 13501-1:2007+A1:2009 Fire Certificate: D-s1.d0
- Non-Porous, Hygienic & Mould-free
- Virtually Maintenance free wipe-clean surface
- No wet trades required
- 25 year Warranty - guarantee may be void if panels are not fitted according to manufacturers instructions
- Panels are manufactured in an ISO9001 quality assured environment
- Acclimatise panels for three days before installation
Keep your wet wall panels in tip-top condition with a minimal amount of cleaning. Our wall panels can be cleaned using normal soap, water, and a soft cloth. You can also use a non-scratch liquid cleaner.
On a day-to-day basis or after every use, rinse the panels and then clean off the excess water with a soft cloth and remove any remaining water using a high quality microfibre cloth. This will help to prevent the build up of residue and limescale. Be particular attentive around any exposed sealant areas, these should be wiped clean to prevent the build-up of dirt.
Abrasive cleaner should never be used. High acidic cleaners should also be avoided as over time they may cause discolouration or damage to the surface of the panels. Do not allow nail varnish, spirits, toilet cleaners or bleach to come in to contact with the panel’s surface. If you do this will null and void your warranty.
• £19.95 for local deliveries [Central Scotland] - please check our Delivery & Returns Page for the Postcodes included.
• Mainland Scotland, England & Wales deliveries are priced at £19.95 - excluding Devon & Cornwall with is charged at £59.95.
• For delivery charges for other UK regions please check out our Delivery & Returns Page
• All Mainland UK orders are despatched using our own dedicated delivery vans or a national courier company
• Samples are priced at 99p to cover Postage & Packaging. Sample orders are non-returnable
• 100 days hassle-free Returns Policy. Terms & Conditions apply
• Multipanel & FIBO return orders will incur a 20% re-stocking fee
• Multipanel & FIBO wall panels are not available for collection - delivery only
Recently Viewed Products
Fibo London Metro Grey Wall Panel
- £19.95 for delivery of all Mainland UK orders under £299
- FREE Mainland UK Delivery for all orders £299 or more
- For delivery charges for other UK regions please check out our Delivery & Returns Page
- All Mainland UK orders are despatched using our own dedicated delivery vans or a national courier
- Samples are priced at 99p to cover Postage & Packaging. Sample orders are non-returnable
- 100 days hassle-free Returns Policy. Terms & Conditions apply
- Multipanel return orders will incur a 20% re-stocking fee
- FIBO Wall Panel return orders will incur a 30% re-stocking fee
- Multipanel & FIBO Wall Panels are available for delivery only. Click & Collect not available