Corten Elements Linda Barker Multipanel Wall Panel
Ideal for a modern industrial look, transform your bathroom with our Corten Elements Linda Barker Multipanel Wall Panels. Designed to mimic the tones and textures of weathered steel, the rusty colours will give your space an authentic and rustic look. The Corten Elements wall panel will pair beautifully with Clay from the Neutrals Collection.
The Corten Elements Multipanel is part of the Linda Barker Collection, inspired by materials from the natural world and curated to emulate bathroom trends often seen in luxurious and designer hotels. The collection features beautifully crafted wall panels designed to create the appearance and texture of real slabs of stone, marble and wood.
Panel Style: Metallic Effect
Width: 598mm, 900mm, 1200mm
Panels per Pack: 1
Warranty: 15 year wear warranty
Surface Finish: Matt
Material: Marine Ply
- Practical alternative to tiling
- Discreet, watertight Hydrolock joint or straight edged panelling
- Install on Walls
- Excellent Insulation and Soundproofing
- 100% Waterproof
- Class 1 Fire rated - suitable for commercial and domestic use
- Suitable for both wet and dry areas including shower enclosures, bath surrounds, wet rooms, and utility rooms.
- Non-porous, hygienic, mould-free
- Virtually maintenance free wipe clean surface
- Quick and easy to install
- Made in Britain
- 100% Recyclable
- Manufactured using Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC C128180) certified materials
- Panels can be cut to suit
- No wet trades required
Keep your wet wall panels in tip-top condition with a minimal amount of cleaning. Our wall panels can be cleaned using normal soap, water, and a soft cloth. You can also use a non-scratch liquid cleaner.
On a day-to-day basis or after every use, rinse the panels and then clean off the excess water with a soft cloth and remove any remaining water using a high quality microfibre cloth. This will help to prevent the build up of residue and limescale. Be particular attentive around any exposed sealant areas, these should be wiped clean to prevent the build-up of dirt.
Abrasive cleaner should never be used. High acidic cleaners should also be avoided as over time they may cause discolouration or damage to the surface of the panels. Do not allow nail varnish, spirits, toilet cleaners or bleach to come in to contact with the panel’s surface. If you do this will null and void your warranty.
Don’t forget to activate your warranty you must use Multipanel trims and adhesives. To find out more information about installation and your warrant, please click here.