Arctic Stone Classic Multipanel Wall Panel
Create the appearance of real slates of grey stone with our Arctic Stone Classic Multipanel Wall Panels and give your bathroom a subtle industrial feel. Grey interiors are hugely popular in todays interior design market due to their cool, ashy tones. The highly textured finish will give your space a rustic and authentic look. Wether you have a traditional or modern home, the light grey wall panels are versatile and will compliment any interior.
The Arctic Stone Multipanel is part of the Classic Collection, the perfect choice if you are looking for a wide range of designs which you can mix and match to create your ideal interior.
Panel Style: Concrete Effect
Width: 598mm, 900mm, 1200mm
Panels per Pack: 1
Warranty: 15 year wear warranty
Surface Finish: Gloss
Material: Marine Ply
- Practical alternative to tiling
- Discreet, watertight Hydrolock joint or straight edged panelling
- Install on Walls
- Excellent Insulation and Soundproofing
- 100% Waterproof
- Class 1 Fire rated - suitable for commercial and domestic use
- Suitable for both wet and dry areas including shower enclosures, bath surrounds, wet rooms, and utility rooms.
- Non-porous, hygienic, mould-free
- Virtually maintenance free wipe clean surface
- Quick and easy to install
- Made in Britain
- 100% Recyclable
- Manufactured using Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC C128180) certified materials
- Panels can be cut to suit
- No wet trades required
Keep your wet wall panels in tip-top condition with a minimal amount of cleaning. Our wall panels can be cleaned using normal soap, water, and a soft cloth. You can also use a non-scratch liquid cleaner.
On a day-to-day basis or after every use, rinse the panels and then clean off the excess water with a soft cloth and remove any remaining water using a high quality microfibre cloth. This will help to prevent the build up of residue and limescale. Be particular attentive around any exposed sealant areas, these should be wiped clean to prevent the build-up of dirt.
Abrasive cleaner should never be used. High acidic cleaners should also be avoided as over time they may cause discolouration or damage to the surface of the panels. Do not allow nail varnish, spirits, toilet cleaners or bleach to come in to contact with the panel’s surface. If you do this will null and void your warranty.
Don’t forget to activate your warranty you must use Multipanel trims and adhesives. To find out more information about installation and your warrant, please click here.